Welcome to Wednesday Hodgepodge!
I hope by the end of this week's questions you'll want to take part in my Airmail Christmas card exchange. But for now here are my answers to Joyce's questions.
1) What lesson has failure taught you?
I think failure has taught me loads of things but the main thing is that there is always something to be learnt. As horrid as failure is to endure there is a lesson to teach us in it. And hopefully from what we learn we are better off for it.
2) What decision are you glad you made?
When I was 16-18 years old I really wanted to do midwifery despite very little experience. At the last minute I switched to nursing and I have never regretted it since.
3) Is your tree up and decorated?
No! and I have been surprised too by some people putting up lights etc. We don't put our christmas decorations up until two weeks before xmas.
4) Solitaire, poker, rummy, hearts, go fish, old maid…what game of cards would you most like to join?
I love solitaire and go fish!
5) When you're feeling stressed do you snack a lot or are you more the 'can't eat' sort of person?
I am an emotional eater so the more stressed, the food I eat.
6) Have you ever reviewed a product or service online? Was your review favourable or not so favourable?
I have often and I am a regular reviewer on trip advisor. I think my reviews vary between good and bad.
7) What was the best conversation you had yesterday?
I think it was with my dementia patient, sometimes their imagination captivates me! She kept telling me that unicorns do exist and explained in great detail what the unicorn looked like. She described a horse in detail but just the way we were talking couldn't not put a smile on my face.
8) Insert your own random thought here.
Last week I announced I was doing Airmail Christmas for the second year. It is a christmas card exchange between other social networkers. The reason it was started is very special so if you can spare a few minutes and read this post. Then please do take part, it's a great thing to be apart of!