Happy Halloween Hodgepodgers!
1) What's something you're dealing with that might be described as tricky?
At the moment my hospital needs a bladder scanner. It's something we have always needed but funds have been tight. Next week I have to do a presentation to my executive director to persuade him to get the hospital one. The trouble is a scanner is about £8000 - so I am finding it tricky to do a presentation with facts and figures. Argh!
2) What's your treat of choice?
3) Did you/will you carve a jack-o-lantern this month? Which real (living or dead) or fictional 'Jack' would you most like to meet in person? Why?
I haven't carved one and due to working busy shifts this week I doubt I'll be able to. I still love the lantern I carved last year. I don't know any real Jack's but I would love to meet Jack from Titanic. He's a romantic and fun sort of guy!
4) What's the grossest sounding word in the English language?
I think this is a popular one but I have never liked the word moist. It just makes me feel a little uncomfortable when I hear it. I really hate it when I hear a cake is referred to as moist - it just doesn't sound appetising!
5) When did your heart last skip a beat?
It hasn't for a while. A song came on the radio recently that means a lot to me. My heart skipped a beat and I found it a struggle to concentrate back onto my driving!
6) Monster Mash by Bobby 'Boris' Picket, Michael Jackson's Thriller, Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon or Ray Parker Jr's. Ghostbusters...your favourite scary tune is?
I'd have to say Michael Jackson. Great song and great video!
7) It was a dark and stormy night when...in 2004 when a 100ft tree fell onto my neighbours house. We all had to be 'evacuated' for the evening whilst they chopped it down and sorted out the damage. It was freezing!
8) Insert random thought here.
This weekend just gone was my sisters wedding reception. It was a great evening celebrating her nuptials to my brother in law. I have to be honest though. I am glad all the wedding stuff has finished. I found one wedding tiring, let alone two. Below is a picture of my siblings and I.