Welcome to Wednesday Hodgepodge!
1) When it comes to good manners, what two top your list of most important?
Saying please and thank you. Also, eating with your mouths full - ick!
2) Let's open a proverbial can of worms...common core. Are you familiar with the term?
No not familiar with the term at all.
3) Name a celebrity whose fashion sense you admire and share why.
I like people that play it safe, who are elegant and use a look that suits them. So that rules Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus out in a heartbeat. I think Reese Witherspoon has wonderful style. I really like classic looks too (love the 1920s era!) so Emma Watson, Taylor Swift and Kate Middleton pull this off well.
4) How are you affected by the changing of seasons?
I wouldn't go as far to say I have seasonal affective disorder. But I really don't adapt well in terms of changing my clothes. I hate changing my summer clothes over to winter ones and grey skies I find depressing. I tend to have a bit more of a spring in my step when the weather warms up.
5) Scariest book you've ever read?
I can honestly say I have never read a scary book and don't intend to.
6) What time of day are you most hungry? What's your go-to snack?
I am most hungry late afternoon. I tend to feel my tummy grumble about 3pm. At the moment my go-to snack are ham sandwiches!
7) Do you lean towards being too needy or too independent? Which do you feel harder to with in others?
This is a tough one and not because I'd say I am balanced - far from it! But it really depends on the situation. I'd have to say I lean more towards being too independent as I don't like to ask for help and I much prefer doing things in my own way. However, I can be very needy, especially when I am feeling low or stressed.
8) Insert random thought here.
I finished therapy this week and I am finding it hard to let go of the fact that I won't be going back to my classes for a while. I kind of feel a little in limbo at the moment which sucks. On the plus side it is my sisters wedding reception this weekend so I am looking forward to dressing up.