I cannot believe that next week it'll be Autumn! So this is the last hodgepodge of summer 2013. I just think it has gone by so fast. As ever if you want to take part then answer the questions below and link back by clicking the badge below for an insight into all the hodgepodgeness!
1) Labour day weekend (in the US of A) is approaching...what's something you've laboured over this year?
This is the first thing that comes to my mind but back in February I made my sister a 30th birthday album of her life. I just wanted to to reflect her personally but I was a little late in starting it. So I was cramming in so many hours to get it finished. I loved the end result but I certainly laboured over it for a couple of days to get it done.
2) What is one way to describe your job or career?
3) What was your worst or least favourite job ever? Why?
When I was 16 I worked in a small supermarket and I detested it. The uniform was bright lime green, all the customers only seemed to buy were cigarettes/alcohol and the stock room was so dusty! Also, I used to work on a Saturday night and we would get the drunks and kids with attitude in. I felt very unsafe, so no surprise I only lasted 6 months and that was more than long enough!
4) How do you measure contentment?
I'd say I measure it the same way I measure happiness. And that's if I can go to bed saying I've had a good day and learnt/enjoyed something then I am content. So I guess by the number of good days I have.
5) Pickles - like or dislike? What is something you eat that requires a pickle? Dill, bread and butter, sweet gherkins...what's your favourite kind of pickle?
I do really like pickles but there are only certain foods I will have them in, otherwise I think they can be food spoilers. I love my burgers to have gherkins in and with cold meats I like branston pickle (basically pickled chutney.) My favourite are probably gherkins but only when sliced or diced.
6) In your current house-town-state. What is it you like living close to?
I like living close to my station. I can grab a 20 minute train journey there direct into central London.
7) What is one thing on your 'want-to-do' list before summer draws to an official close?
I bought a really nice maxi dress this summer for Florida but never got round to wearing it (I overpack!) So I would like to get that out and wear it for summer to see!
8) Insert your own random thought here.
This weekend my Mum asked me to go to the cinema with her. I haven't been to the cinema with my Mum in so so long. I wasn't really that fussed about going and the film she chose 'We're the Millers' I had not heard anything about. The film was so funny and I really enjoyed my Mum's company!!! It made me realise we should do more things together more often.
See you next week.