1. So, do you like beer?
EUGH!!!! I literally cannot stand it. It's gassy, has a nasty after taste and if I put my nurse hat on - it looks like concentrated urine! In saying that I can tolerate a shandy (so beer and lots of Lemonade!)
2. What's your least favorite repetitive task?
In a work sense it's writing. I have so much paperwork at work to fill out and case-notes that my hand aches at the end of each shift! But in a general sense the folding and putting away of washing. In fact, I tend to just leave it piled up on my bedroom floor. Just a hassle!
3. When was the last time you rode a bus? Where was it headed?
I rode one in San Francisco this year! It was very hilly and pouring with rain so we took the bus from pier 39 to China Town!
4. What song from your childhood or from your own children's childhood could make a parent's nerves stand on end?
When I was little I LOVED a kids programme called 'Rosie and Jim'. It was a about these two puppet rag-dolls who lived on a barge and had all these adventures. I LOVED the opening song and would sing at the top of voice every morning at 7am when it came on before school. My Mum on the other hand always took a quick shower at that moment. She hated it! The video is below - thanks you tube for reliving a childhood memory!
5. The US Presidential election cycle is drawing to a close (can I get an AMEN??), and the third and final debate was held last night...what was the last thing you 'debated about'?
Argh! That's such a good question as I think I debate something every single day. I think the last serious debate I had was at work the other day about a patient's pain medications and whether the sensitivities he had to it over-weighed the benefit of the meds. But a petty one would be this morning. I was in the shower and there was no conditioner I actually stood in the shower for a couple of minutes debating to myself whether it was worth it to get out of the shower and search for some, or just brush the knots out! I opted to just brush the knots out...love my warm showers!
6. Can a person make too much money? How much is too much?
Yes I do! I think you have too much money when you lose sight of reality and forgetting the importance of how far you have come because all you see are £££.
7. Pop-soda-coke-something else...what's it called where you live?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This is weird but ever since my friend mentioned it I want to do it. Have you ever driven round a roundabout the wrong way round? I was driving really late at night the other day and came to a completely empty roundabout and was just so tempted...yeah weird huh? No benefit to me whatsoever apart from causing a crash!