So if you want to join in please do. I have already pre-planned about half my posts as I do not want to fall behind. I know that 'life' can get in the way so I want to keep up. Please join in if you would like to, it should be fun and some of the topics are quite interesting :)
30 Day Blog Challenge.
1) Your favourite song.
2) The meaning behind your blog name.
3) Your favourite television programme.
4) Favourite book.
5) Favourite quote and why.
6) List 20 of your favourite things.
7) Favourite films.
8) Talk about a great place you have travelled to.
9) Share a photo of your friends.
10) Share something your afraid of.
11) A recent photo you took.
12) What do you believe?
13) Your life goals.
14) A picture you love.
15) Your dream house.
16) Share something your OCD about.
17) What are you really looking forward to?
18) Your wedding/future wedding/wedding you have attended.
19) What do you miss?
20) Nicknames you have.
21) Favourite food.
22) A website you enjoy looking at or care deeply about.
23) A video you have made or enjoy watching.
24) The town you live in.
25) Put your i-pod/i-tunes on shuffle what are the first ten songs?
26) Plans for the weekend ahead.
27) Your Pets.
28) What's in your handbag?
29) Favourite show or concert you have been to.
30) What do you love about life right now?
It is okay to change it a bit because on some challenges I saw that the topics did not relate to me at all. So I altered a little to suit me :)
Most of all have fun and I hope you enjoy my posts for the next 30 days from the 1st November! Squeee!
In more recent news my job is going really well. I PROMISE to share more very soon. I am really looking forward to this weekend as it is my local fireworks display. I love fireworks! Each year when bonfire night rolls around I regress in age. I cannot wait to have a night out with my friends eating candy floss and drinking apple cider. I just get memorised how small pieces of gunpowder can have such a beautiful effect in the night sky :)
Woking Fireworks 2009!
Have a great weekend!